Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:36 pm

Hello all just stopping by to let you know for the past 6 years I have been going to school to build a new Fan made Delta Force game. All so would like to show you some of the stuff that will be in the upcoming game for you delta force fan's. I have all most put in 2 years of work in to this game and as well as a lot of money and time to bring this alive for the people that want to play. Ill be posting here about the game and what it will look like and play like.

Here's a video I have done today to show off the water that I want to come close to nova logic game but more real and better looks. I am using the unity3d game development engine to bring a game to life.

Video: 

Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:33 pm

Interesting stuff, there. Keep us posted, this could be a very promising project!
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:46 am

Hello All just want to ask you some thing you might be ok by helping out with.  For the past 6 years I been going to school to work on a FPS game off of the unity3d, and I want to ask all of you if your willing to join up, and yes when the project is done you will have money be mailed to your house for the work you have done.

All so how much time you put in to your work let me know what you like to do but I was told nova logic is going down and making a new mod is not what you want to do I think you should think about joining up with us.

I do work a lot on this game so it can be close to nova and look a lot better then nova and that's my thing I have been doing for the past 2 years.

Here's my team speak 3 info : 74.117.238.34:9993

We are looking for any one that wants to build and map and do as they please with in or out there time

Ill be in Team Speak 3 all day and all week to see if you all show up and want to give it a go or try well have a nice day All good to see you all around trying to make new thing for Black Hawk down.
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:33 am

Here is a video on what you can do with unity 3d. this video show me putting bhd stuff in to unity 3d

Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:40 am

Here is my profile to show some stuff that will be in the up coming game.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 am

long live bhd haha. bhd gameplay cant be beat. With that being said i`ll take my million dollars up front.
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:22 am

twist_of_fate wrote:long live bhd haha. bhd gameplay cant be beat. With that being said i`ll take my million dollars up front.
Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game Twsfof

haha jokes on you...

if you don't think I can come up with better words lol well now you see I can come up with good come backs.
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:04 pm

tj u will never change huh lol
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 pm

well you will never change to I did post that as a joke around but any ways you brout the clown thing up 10 years ago so I bring it up to you now and like I said your a joke and I was only joking by posting that clown pic as only a joke. now you see who has a tuff time taking jokes right there twist
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:34 pm

make yourself useful and get the bf2 weapons into bhd for me. I have to much to do alone.And if you feel bold enough use darehackers char tut and get the bf2 players working in game .

Be part of history
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 pm

ok will do I get all the weapons working for bhd can you come in to team speak if you have one up let me know would like to talk for a bit
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Nmad wrote:ok will do I get all the weapons working for bhd can you come in to team speak if you have one up let me know would like to talk for a bit
no mic on this computer. its set up just for getting this mod done. And my max trial runs out in a week haha.
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:11 pm

twist_of_fate wrote:
Nmad wrote:ok will do I get all the weapons working for bhd can you come in to team speak if you have one up let me know would like to talk for a bit
no mic on this computer. its set up just for getting this mod done. And my max trial runs out in a week haha.
well what max do you have and what one are you running I have 3ds max 2012 crack if you want one that works its up to you.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:15 pm

This would be so damn cool in BHD,talking about a game changer it would really bring back bhd player's.

Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game Lonewo11
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 am

LoneWolf wrote:This would be so damn cool in BHD,talking about a game changer it would really bring back bhd player's.
Yes it would wolf yes it would so if any one wants to help out with any thing your all welcome to join are team we like to look for the people making the mod's to be apart of some thing nova logic has not done with there own people.
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:06 am

LoneWolf wrote:This would be so damn cool in BHD,talking about a game changer it would really bring back bhd player's.
BHD is making a come back. BHD v2.0 Cool . The only problem i see is that the engine wont be able to handle a full map like karkand populated with all the buildings and objects. karkand has 51 buildings and with the average of 3000 polys per building (and thats tweaked, i been having to manually lower the detail by removing alot from each building) we might have a dumping problem. All we can do is find out by running a few engine stress tests. Beta test coming soon.
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:10 pm

twist_of_fate wrote:
BHD is making a come back. BHD v2.0 Cool . The only problem i see is that the engine wont be able to handle a full map like karkand populated with all the buildings and objects. karkand has 51 buildings and with the average of 3000 polys per building (and thats tweaked, i been having to manually lower the detail by removing alot from each building) we might have a dumping problem. All we can do is find out by running a few engine stress tests. Beta test coming soon.
hay twist you can add and make a map in unity and make it for your own project ill give you all my FPS scrips
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Nmad wrote:
twist_of_fate wrote:
hay twist you can add and make a map in unity and make it for your own project ill give you all my FPS scrips
Im too old to learn anything else lol. Just give me bhd and i`m happy
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:48 pm

twist_of_fate wrote:
Nmad wrote:
twist_of_fate wrote:
Im too old to learn anything else lol. Just give me bhd and i`m happy
Its like novas game some what
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:57 am

New Game Maps

Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game 1_1
Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game 2_1
Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game 3_1
Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game 5_1
Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game 4_1
Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game 6_1
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:03 am

like the last pic not bad
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:58 am

Twist I think you need to get your self on a mic and what ever you have and what you convert to bhd you can make them work with inside my game.

you don't need to put Collision Boxes on your buildings any more.  all you need to do is export to .fbx and your texture are the Collision Boxes and it work grate.

you can add bump map's to the texture on your props and buildings. and all so I have to let you know that you can convert the bf2 terrains as well with out having a hard time.
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Delta Force Free To Play fan base Game Skm
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:45 pm

thats all unity is good for ... making terrains
Nmad
Nmad

PostNmad Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:02 am

twist_of_fate wrote:thats all unity is good for ... making terrains
you don't have a clue twist but any ways keep talking all you want lets see who better after
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum