Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

TIO COOP mod V1.9.1

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:42 pm

I had no troubles installing this.

This is the TIOCOOP mod V1.9.1 .. there is a V1.9.2 version I have yet to get..

Download Here.

Last edited by LoneWolf on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link is screwed)
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Thanks for posting this, buzzman47.  I was trying to find it.  However I fear that some of the original creators of the mod didn't want the mod to be hosted elsewhere but their site, which has gone dark IIRC.

Regarding the next version, I knew there was one in the works. tedsmelly was doing maps for it, he can give you more info about it.

Wow, I'm amazed to see lots of custom things, how the hell did they manage to port the Chinook from Joint Ops back to the BHD engine?  As far as I know you can't convert .3di models from later Novalogic games back to DFBHD.  Well, actually there is an expensive software, ultimate unwrap 3d I think it's called, that opens all Nova .3di files.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:14 pm

I fixed your post buzzman47,but like Blaze said check with Ted Smelly and make sure they don't mind us hosting their mod down-load ok
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:26 pm

LoneWolf wrote:I fixed your post buzzman47,but like Blaze said check with Ted Smelly and make sure they don't mind us hosting their mod down-load ok
With all due respect to "Ted Smelly" If He want's it removed I would be some what dissapointed in Him!! it would be like having a work of art that only a few can lay eyes on.. You have no idea how many rocks I flipped over to find this mod Sad it has alot of potential to become more than just co-op mod.. the weapons are awesome!!!
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:02 pm

I agree it's a nice mod indeed, however I just want to say that Ted Smelly was one of the modders/mappers for that mod, he is not the main creator, so if he says that it has to be removed, it may be due to the decision of other modders, not him. And anyway I was just saying, they probably don't mind us releasing the mod here. AFAIK though, this version was not a public one; last time I've heard from Ted Smelly, the next version was meant to be a public release, so for as long as we don't host it anywhere else, I think it may be ok.
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:48 pm

I just want to promote this game  pirat it's dying and so is the breed that still plays this it!!! This comunnity use to be a Great one!! let's keep it that way til the end..
tedsmelly
tedsmelly
http://www.tiocoop.com

Posttedsmelly Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:34 am

Hi Folks
The TIOcoop V1.9.1 has been released to the public for the past 2 years or more. We don't promote it anywhere other then our old site and through our BHD Co-Op servers and our TeamSpeak. The next version TIOcoop92 is being tested and hopefully it will be released early next year. This version we will promote and will be available everywhere.
The Mod is designed for Co-Op play only, however all other game types are playable but uneven weapon carry exists.
You can do what you wish with the Mod, host it, have it for download or just play Singleplayer.
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:39 am

Didn't know, Ted, my bad.  Looking forward to the next release then.  Can I ask you something?  Who did the conversion of the Joint Ops Chinook in your mod?  I really need to do it myself with other JO stuff for my mod.
tedsmelly
tedsmelly

Posttedsmelly Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:06 pm

The mobile Chinook with armoury and the mobile Technical with armoury was donated by Eagle Eye. He is a very good Model Maker and Mapper. I have known Eagle Eye for a long time and he has helped me with all my mapping, modding and Coding questions. He is one of the owner/Admin at DFReload. www.dfreload.com
2DNED

Post2DNED Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:24 pm

If you need hosting for the mod Ted i can host it on Nova-Outpost when ready.
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:06 am

Thanks for the quick answer, Ted.  I wonder if Eagle Eye is still around and/or available for advices on such 3di model porting.  If I manage to convert JO models back to DFBHD, I'll accomplish my dream, and that means DFBHD will be back better than ever.
tedsmelly
tedsmelly

Posttedsmelly Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Thanks 2DNED for the offer, Nova-Outpost is one of the sites I was going to ask to see if i could advertise the Mod.

Blaze it will be hard to catch up with Eagle-Eye, especially since their TeamSpeak is not available. When I get back home in 4 weeks, I will try to catch up with him and see if he has any tutorials on the subject.

A little info - If the next version of our Mod shapes up well, we were thinking of making a Mod for all game types.

Buzzman47, I am sorry to here you had so much trouble finding the Mod. I appreciate your effort and thankyou for posting it here for download.
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:25 pm

Wow, thanks Ted, I really appreciate. After all I have all the tools I need, thanks to 2DNED.  I just need some tutorials (if there are any) from EE on how to convert Joint Ops .3di models back to DFBHD.  That would be a game changer for DFBHD modding, not just for my mod.
2DNED

Post2DNED Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:28 pm

tedsmelly wrote:Thanks 2DNED for the offer, Nova-Outpost is one of the sites I was going to ask to see if i could advertise the Mod.
No problems at all Ted, when your ready i will advertise it on my site, any news is good news Smile
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:10 pm

I've really enjoyed playing the V1.19 .mod!! Now I just need to play V1.92  Laughing this gave Me a good laugh the other morning Klingons
tedsmelly
tedsmelly

Posttedsmelly Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:26 pm

I am glad you like playing the Mod, Klingons around Uranus is one of my maps.
TIOcoop92 is such a huge leap forward compared to TIOcoop91 and there is no AI respawns in the TIOcoop92 maps on our server.

KEEP BHD COOP ALIVE

Idea WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE TIOCOOP92 VERSION Idea

GAME MENU
A new look and layout to the game menu, new fonts, new continuous menu music and a drum roll when entering a map.

MISSION EDITOR
The Camo Mission Editor is now part of the TIOcoop92. Your player Character will be in the correct Camo uniform for the terrain type.

AI
AI will Knee and shoot, go prone, dive to prone, roll left and right, run left and right, stoop and walk, crawl forwards and sideways, draw backward and sideways,
walk shoot, run shoot, shoot from prone, jump better and have some other styles of running.

PLAYER CHARACTERS
New uniforms for player characters, New character faces, Player character speed has increased.

EFFECTS
You will see many different FX, All splashes, ripples, wakes, fountains, bubbles and sprays will have a light blue look.
Explosions will have different coloured thicker smoke and the explosion flames will have a slightly different look and shape.

There will be FX giving your map Flying Moths, Butterflies, Fireflies, Mosquitos and Jumping Bugs. Bigger and better electrical sparks, Bigger
killzones for explosions and debris spread to match.

Other FX - Fog Mist, Stars, Blinking Stars, Lightning, Large Dust Storms, Intermittent Dust Storms and a Nuclear Explosion Effect.

SOUNDS
Most of the original BHD sounds have been refreshed and hundreds of new sounds added.

WEAPONS
An updated Flare Gun with longer lasting Red and Green Flares, Thermite Grenade, Molotov Grenade, updated Stinger Missile Launcher and a Flamethrower.

FOLIAGE
Updated Winter foliage, Heaps more Jungle and Desert foliage, New foliage for Volcanic Theme.

BUILDINGS
Jungle Huts, Jungle Structures, more City and Desert buildings, more Winter buildings and Volcanic buildings
Alot of new skins for buildings ( Skins are not too far removed from the original).

VOLCANIC THEME
A Volcanic Theme has been added. Volcanic terrains, buildings and Rubble, Foliage, Rocks, Lava flows and Erupting Volcano Effect.

THINGS THAT EXPLODE OR GO BOOM
Exploding Fire Barrel, Large Food Crates, C130 Plane, Three Team Sabre Large Oil Tanks, Large Group of Grass, Small Field Armoury and a piece of 16ft Mesh Fence.

Last edited by tedsmelly on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Wow!!! really looking forward to playing it. Do You have any vids or screen shots showcasing this? This is going to be a huge shot in the arm for The BHD community.. cheers
tedsmelly
tedsmelly

Posttedsmelly Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:28 pm

I have no updated screenshots and no vid. I am working away from home for another 3 to 4 weeks. When I get back home I will see if I can snap a few screens.
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:08 am

Wow, Ted, that's good news. I'm really looking forward to the changes in the AI department, I'd really like to improve the AI in my mod as well. Animations change a lot in gameplay, I've experimented with Joint Ops animations, the AI is seemingly more accurate.
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:12 am

Hey Ted, how's the mod going?  

Did you manage to get in contact with Eagle Eye regarding the 3d models conversions from Joint Ops to DFBHD (for instance the Chinook)?  It would be a game-changer for both our mods.
tedsmelly
tedsmelly

Posttedsmelly Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Sadly No, I have not caught up with him. I know other people who want to speak to Eagle_Eye and they haven't been able to find him either.
Drunk
Drunk

PostDrunk Tue May 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Does anyone know where to download version 1.9.2 ? The Independent One web site is out of service Sad
2DNED

Post2DNED Wed May 04, 2016 4:17 am

Drunk wrote:Does anyone know where to download version 1.9.2 ? The Independent One web site is out of service Sad

The 92 Mod is has not been publicly released yet, you need to contact Ted as to when it's available

As for the site try www.tiocoop.com
Drunk
Drunk

PostDrunk Wed May 04, 2016 7:41 pm

2DNED wrote:
Drunk wrote:Does anyone know where to download version 1.9.2 ? The Independent One web site is out of service Sad

The 92 Mod is has not been publicly released yet, you need to contact Ted as to when it's available

As for the site try www.tiocoop.com
Funny thing cuz I see 1 server using the mod and the host is from North Dakota USA..... Oh well !

TIO COOP mod V1.9.1 Tio211
tedsmelly
tedsmelly

Posttedsmelly Sun May 08, 2016 10:25 pm

Hi Drunk
The TIOcoop Mod V1.9.2 server you see is a test server for the Mod and Mod maps.
Hopefully, we can release this next version later in 2016.

Visit our new web site at www.tiocoop.com

Ted
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum