Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

ShocknAwe Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:36 pm

When I go to open the game it says path not found, I have the no-cd patch and alternate start-up. What do I need to do to get it up and running?

ShocknAwe Mod Lonewo11
Baldo_the_Don
Baldo_the_Don
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.youtube.com/BaldotheDon

PostBaldo_the_Don Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:15 am

I've been waiting for somebody smarter to say something, and I really hate to think I'm the brightest bulb in this box, 'cause then we'd be in trouble, but...

I'm guessing you're using an icon to start the mod. Have you confirmed that the target is correct?

Please note: My system is in german and I'm unsure what the exact english names are for various Windows links, tabs, and dialog lines I'll be talking about. Try to be clever.

If the icon is in the Start menu:
Click "Start" on the taskbar, right-click on the icon, select "More" in the menu that pops up, then click "File location." That'll open the folder that the icon is saved in. The following will apply from here.

If the icon is on the Desktop:
Right-click the icon to open the context menu, and click "Properties." Check the "Target:" line to make sure the folder path to the .exe is correct. Also check that the "Run in:" folder path goes to the game folder.

If they don't, open Explorer and navigate to the game folder. In the address bar, you'll see a folder symbol at the left end, followed by a list of the names of the folders you've come through. Click on the folder symbol in the address bar to change that list into a URL of your game folder. Highlight that path and ctrl+c it. Go back to the icon Properties dialog and ctrl+v the address into the "Target:" and "Run in:" lines where necessary. Make sure the double-quotes are in the right spots!

Now save the edits you made and test them.

And I hope this helps, 'cause otherwise, I don't know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top