Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

Question about Comanche 4 custom missions please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pikilin

Postpikilin Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:43 pm

Hi

I am new here so do not kick me too hard if I posted in the wrong section.
well..I am looking for the mods and custom missions for Comanche 4 and I have found out nice amount of missions at checkpointdelta.net, but there is no registration option in there and it is impossible to download without being registered.
is there any other place with mods and missions for Comanche 4? or maybe I missed somehow the registration location on checkpointdelta.net?
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:21 pm

Don't know much about Comanche 4 but, you might get up with Baldo the Don or Blade on here they would be the ones to talk to about the mod. They mess with stuff like that. Sorry I couldn't help you out. Glade, you stopped by and checked us out welcome anytime.

Question about Comanche 4 custom missions please. Lonewo11
pikilin

Postpikilin Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:50 pm

Thank you LoneWolf ,ok I will contact one of the members you have mention.
pleasure to be here Wink
pikilin

Postpikilin Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:53 pm

oh lol..problem is I dont have enough posts so I can not PM anyone yet Sad
Baldo_the_Don
Baldo_the_Don
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.youtube.com/BaldotheDon

PostBaldo_the_Don Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:10 pm

Well, I really want to brag about how you can always count on me at least floating through these forums once a day, but considering it might actually have been three since I last did, of course it's during that half-week distraction that a new guy shows up and not only asks about one of my favorite games, but makes me wonder why exactly we don't have a Comanche 4 section yet.

I realize a ball has been dropped. And it has been dropped by me.

I may try to fix the missing C4 section. Probably not soon, but you've got me thinking it should happen, and, man, that's half the battle. It's actually more like five percent, but there's no nostalgic way to say that, that I can think of, anyway. I might be tired.

I just went to checkpointdelta.net 'cause I know I heard of it, but I wasn't sure if I had ever registered there, and clicking about got me to this https://www.checkpointdelta.net/content.php where an undated post says they're not accepting new members and shifting focus to archiving. I kind of think an important part of an archive is allowing people access to the files, and if you're not taking members, that access might ought to be made public, and I'm sure that's a plan for those guys that got set on the back burner. On a stove in a house they left three moves ago. In 2009.

It's a grimdark age for the NeverLogic fan, aye. DFBarracks, DFReload, and Pippin singing for Denethor about all shall fade.

So I don't know what to tell you. I've never downloaded any C4 mods, and I'm sure I've tried user made maps, but I can't remember any at the the moment.

I've made my own C4 mod, 'cause I was cat-sitting for my my mother-in-law one December, and she ain't got no internet, I had all the tools on my crate, and I wanted a black Comanche with a bat-symbol on it.

Also note, this is my first post on this forum where I realized I can make attachments!
Attachments
Question about Comanche 4 custom missions please. Attachment
C4B_Batman_Skin_1.jpg Baldo's Bat-ComancheYou don't have permission to download attachments.(283 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
Question about Comanche 4 custom missions please. Attachment
C4B_Batman_Skin_2.jpg Baldo's Bat-ComancheYou don't have permission to download attachments.(305 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
pikilin

Postpikilin Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:33 am

Thank you very much Baldo the don and maybe my post will lead into C4 section and will make many players happy Smile. for this alone my post was worth it.
shame that there is no access to CPD materials, but in the meanwhile I have found at simhq 14 custom missions.
sins I am new, I can't post links yet, but quick google search for old Comanche 4 user created missions, will do the trick Wink
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:18 am

I don't see why we don't, go for it Baldo the Don. Do what you need to get a C-4 section started fine with me sounds good.

Question about Comanche 4 custom missions please. Lonewo11
Baldo_the_Don
Baldo_the_Don
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.youtube.com/BaldotheDon

PostBaldo_the_Don Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:03 pm

I think I just need to take some time and do it, really. I'm gonna call it "The FARP."

Edit: I did a thing:

https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/t422-baldo-helps-mouse-sensitivity-in-comanche-4#1684
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum