Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

Silent

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

Hello forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gamehax1988
gamehax1988

Postgamehax1988 Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi all! Very Happy

First of all, sorry for my bad english.

My name is Luis, a.k.a gamehax1988 or Luis-S (someone should know from my maps at NovaHQ or DFBarracks). I am a old player and mapper of BHD and i am coming back to this awesome community. My gaming computer got some problems, so i was using my onboard GPU (intel hd graphics). While i was looking for old games i could enjoy playing again, i found DFBHD (I have the platinum pack box Laughing) so I installed again. I finished the campaign and was looking for custom SP maps (and playing my own maps). So i went to DFReload, and saw some posts from Lone Wolf and Blaze. While reading some posts, i discovered new maps, skins and mods.

So here i am, looking to a old nostalgic game!
It's nice that you all still here, keeping this game and its community alive!
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Wow, it's very nice to meet someone who enjoyed this old game, after all these years. Pleased to meet you, Luis. I do remember playing some of your sp maps, I liked them, your maps are good for some quick action. You are very welcome here; as of now I'm working on a new version of my mod which I strongly suggest that you download and try, it gives another reason to replay single player missions.  

Thanks to the efforts of few others who discovered my mod, now the mod itself has become bigger and better, with more content and all. What was once a personal project 10 years ago (and at the time I was just a boy at the ending of middle school), now it has become a great project with the contribution of other modders and mappers as well. So if you ever have the time to make some maps for my mod, I'd be very glad to play them and include them in the final release of the mod.

BTW, I'm from Italy. And your English's okay, Luis. North Americans have worse English, LOL.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:36 am

Glad you made it back,Luis now maybe we can get some good maps to play I'm not that good at making maps ya know. Blaze and 2dned have been busy working on the new mod and I have been busy making maps for it.Like Blaze said I enjoy playing your maps also. Welcome back bud.
Laughing
tedsmelly
tedsmelly
http://www.tiocoop.com

Posttedsmelly Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:54 am

Hi Luis, welcome back. The old game is still going and the biggest reason is new maps. So if you feel the urge to create a map or two, please do.

Try you hand at Co-Op mapping.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum