Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Silent

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 11:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

Poll: new weapons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:33 pm

So far I've added the silenced MK 23 from the NSO mod, that because in the PS2 version of DFBHD Team Sabre, alongside the G3, G36 and PSG-1, there were other additions like this pistol and the L96 sniper rifle IIRC.  I'm also considering to add simple new weapons that are reskins of the stock ones. I've thought of adding: 

1) An M-14, identical to the stock M-21 but with different skin and characteristics.
2) The Deep Jungle mod and DF2 have inspired me to recreate an M-40 rifle, using the stock M-24 but with different characteristics of course.
3) Maybe some pistols from the Black Ops Insurgency Beta mod (the Desert Eagle and P99) alongside the AK-74 (which unfortunately doesn't have a good animation atm) and the Romak-3, also known as the PSL rifle, which is something similar to your usual Dragunov sniper rifle.

I'd like to hear your ideas about it, and if you have any suggestions, please share them. I'd like to add weapons while keeping them useful for gameplay purposes, at the same time I'd like to avoid adding anachronistic weapons for the original setting of the game (1993 Somalia), so please no requests for the Mk16 SCAR or other modern weapons.
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:31 pm

How about the M-20 from SnA, it's a silinced version of the M-21.The romak-3 is an awsome gun also.
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Is the M20 a real gun?  I've never heard of it and I've thought it is fictional, although I know it was included in SnA.  Do you have any info or links about it?  As for the Romak-3, I may include it then, it's a nice weapon model.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum