Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

Not Only This Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:09 pm

This isn't the only site with no activity,I was looking at DFReload and DFBarracks and no activity there either.Don't look good for Nova Games,more and more site's are closing down.

Not Only This Site Lonewo11
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:12 am

Unfortunately you're right, if only I did join the internet way before, my mod could have been a success. Anyway, I don't care about it, at least you, Baldo and someone else had the chance to try it, and I'm happy with it.  In the future I might upload my mod at a site known as Mod DB, there you can find mods for countless games, kickstarter and indie games and so many other things.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator

PostLoneWolf Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:51 pm

No,I,m not saying give up on your mod,stay right with it man,maybe that will help get thing's going again.Your mod is good ppl just don't know about it,post it everywhere get it out for the public to d-load it.

Baldo_the_Don
Baldo_the_Don
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.youtube.com/BaldotheDon

PostBaldo_the_Don Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:31 pm

If you're still having fun working on your mod, then keep going, and enjoy it while it lasts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Don't worry LW, I know you didn't say that, I was just thinking that it would have been better if I released my work earlier, most of the people moved up to newer Novalogic games, since DFBHD/TS is quite old.  Of course I will not give up on my mod, I'll work on it.

You're right Baldo, fact is I decided to mod other games in my free time, I'll get back to DFBHD whenever I have new ideas.  

LoneWolf, in the meantime if you plan to make maps for it, it would certainly motivate me a bit more.  Your maps are nice and atm the only ones made exclusively for my mod.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator

PostLoneWolf Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:30 am

I may start on one soon,been playing IC-Europe.But might get back to making maps for the mod.I seen where your mod has been d-loaded some more that's good.
Laughing

Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:59 pm

Yep, I've just noticed that my mod got some downloads at Nova-Outpost, not bad.  

BTW have you changed look at this site?  Now I really like it, green is also my favourite colour.
2DNED

Post2DNED Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:47 am

Everyone is quite
BHD came out back in 2003? It was a big name and hit at the time. The internet was evolving as in the gaming side of things, Mod tools were available and LOTS of people working together making mods.
JO:TR was released and took off, BHD still strong with mods still coming out
Mods started coming out for JO:TR/JO:E which drew a strong following. Also remember BHD was the time BF came out and BF2 when JO:TR came out along with the COD series.

DFX never took off as well as the other games in which players started going back to BHD which had a second wind for being popular again.
With no real DF game after JO people making mods moved on. With no news from Nova for yrs people moved on, it is not easy to keep a site open with no news for 7yrs.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum