Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

DFBHD Demo mods

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:00 am

Blaze wrote:Ah, I did forgot about that DropBox link, it works okay, many thanks. Now with that updated .exe I might be able to make it work on my end.

I think you'll appreciate the new content in the mod, atm all the terrains I listed above are available for map making. There are no new maps with the mod, so I am waiting for mappers to start making some. The whole concept behind the mod is to make a Delta Force mod that includes everything that NovaLogic made that is DF related. That is why I am looking for a 3d modeler to join the team, since I'd like to include the items from JO and DFX. This plus the already existent terrains would allow for a sort of compatibility between DFBHD/TS/JO/DFX maps under the same game/mod
A 3d modeler with extra time on his hands is going to be hard to find. Me, 10 yrs later, looking at 3ds max open on my computer, i have forgotten how to use it haha. Even back then i really didnt know but my desire to mod the game somewhat got me through it with learning the basics of getting my particular task done. Now i have to relearn that. And did i mention collision boxes? The thousands of collision boxes lol. i just wish there was a script for max that would auto create them for me.
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:17 am

tedsmelly wrote:Now there is a name from the past. How are you  Twist_of_Fate.
I have both versions of the Mod (ADXV4,  ADXV5). I did mention to Lonewolf I had most Mods made for BHD but that was some time ago in a post.
I wanted to say that every BHD 3di I have seen converted to JO looks terrible. The skins are faded and blurry.
Wow ted I`m honored to know that you even know about the adx mod let alone have it. Good to see your still around. Your name is famous in the community. Smile The old bhd days i do miss. I remember the day the bhd beta first came out. thousands upon thousands of people playing. Matter of fact a few yrs ago i had gotten the original demo 1 working and hosting in the bhd lobby. Jumping off buildings and not dying and all that good stuff lol. If any of you didnt know about the alternative lobby, a buddy of mine thor has slaved over it. pretty good job he did. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this along with the right bhd mod and my marketing skills Smile the glory days of bhd could return. I know wishful thinking, i hope my mod can do it one more time. bf2bhd!
tedsmelly
tedsmelly
http://www.tiocoop.com

Posttedsmelly Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:43 am

I just recently jumped off a building with no death in our working copy of the Demo.
I couldn't decrypt the "Delta01.adm" from the demo. I wanted to see the bad files, to see if there was one to do with no death or maybe one that makes your character sway over and back while climbing a ladder.
I say that is hard coded but I still wanted to view the ADM.
We have a new version of our TIOcoop Mod coming out later this year (Fingers Crossed).

My memory is getting slack, was it the ADX Mod that had the Snowmobile. I remember trying to re-skin a Snowmobile but couldn't make it look sweet.

I have met Thor a few times and I do know about the Lobby. TIO have just made a new installer with tweaks and fixes for the old DFPinger. The "Play Public Games" link takes you to Novaworld.cc Lobby.

TIO has a new Web Site. Many thanks to 2DNED for setting up the site for us. The site is still a work in progress but we are open. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DFBHD Demo mods - Page 2 Map_team_sig_2
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:07 pm

tedsmelly wrote:I just recently jumped off a building with no death in our working copy of the Demo.
I couldn't decrypt the "Delta01.adm" from the demo. I wanted to see the bad files, to see if there was one to do with no death or maybe one that makes your character sway over and back while climbing a ladder.
We have a new version of our TIOcoop Mod coming out later this year (Fingers Crossed).

My memory is getting slack, was it the ADX Mod that had the Snowmobile. I remember trying to re-skin a Snowmobile but couldn't make it look sweet.

I have met Thor a few times and I do know about the Lobby. TIO have just made a new installer with tweaks and fixes for the old DFPinger. The "Play Public Games" link takes you to Novaworld.cc Lobby.

TIO has a new Web Site. Many thanks to 2DNED for setting up the site for us. The site is still a work in progress but we are open. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i would say its hard coded. I was trying similar things with comanche4 and gave up. The snowmobile is in the tnexp. I did make it drivable but it dont detect collision and just rides through everything. I was hopeful with the lcac cause i got it drivable but the same thing just drove through everything. It is possible to drive a hummer onto it though although it dont like getting on it, it gets on good enough to drive the lcac away lol.
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:42 pm

tedsmelly wrote:I couldn't decrypt the "Delta01.adm" from the demo. I wanted to see the bad files, to see if there was one to do with no death or maybe one that makes your character sway over and back while climbing a ladder.

I was able to decrypt quite a few things with time, I'll have to reinstall the demo, I might have a look at it, but no promises of success, LOL. Now I must go, it's time to sleep for me, later guys!
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum