Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

DFBHD Demo mods

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:28 am

I've learned that in the days of DFBHD Demo there were two mods made for it, one known as ADVX5 or something like it, the other one called E2 (Episode II). Does anyone have them still today? I googled for them but no working links
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:15 pm

I haven't been able to find the mod Myself, but I do have a copy of the DFBHD demo mp. I just found it on a disc I had and uploaded it to dropbox.. but not allowed to upload it to here yet Sad
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Don't worry buzzman, we have the demos already. You can find the very first beta demos of DFBHD in the Utilities section, check them out.
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:24 pm

I also have V0.0.7 only ctf maps in it though.BTW I have what You have in utilities already..
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Buzzman47 you should be able to ad the link now bud.

DFBHD Demo mods Lonewo11
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:41 am

Nope it still won't let Me..I just tried to add TIO co-op V1.9.1 in the BHD mods.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator

PostLoneWolf Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:34 pm

I'll see if I can get Baldo to look at it,but it is set so members can ad links dunno man.
study

DFBHD Demo mods Lonewo11
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:17 pm

but I haven't been a member long enough maybe..
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:55 am

For the time being, if you don't mind buzzman, I can add the 0.0.7 demo to my DropBox account, I've found it among the files I have, I just forgot to upload it here. Just let me know.
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:34 am

@Blaze I have the 0.0.7 demo. I was going to upload it here.thanks
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:15 am

My bad, maybe I didn't explain correctly what I meant. I know you have that demo, I just said that if you don't mind I can upload it here as you wanted to do.
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:08 pm

Blaze wrote:I've learned that in the days of DFBHD Demo there were two mods made for it, one known as ADVX5 or something like it, the other one called E2 (Episode II). Does anyone have them still today? I googled for them but no working links
Hey Blaze
I found the ADVX4 mod and I'm having some issues on the install, I can open the "MED" but it say's waypoint bin file missing. also I think I may have to install it in the demo version folder.. also ADVX5 was an update to install over the ADVX4. I'll post a link for the download on My dropbox if Your still interested.  Download here
 also this guide might be helpful. install directions? < outdated. I have some other links but not sure if they will help. This one is updated updated install?  Good luck on this one.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator

PostLoneWolf Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Is any of your servers hosting Blaze's mod buzzman47? I can't login into nova world anymore it keeps saying to add cd key to my account,but I mostly play sp maps anyway.

DFBHD Demo mods Lonewo11
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:18 am

Nobody can with the currently downloadable version of my mod, I have disabled multiplayer.

EDIT: thanks for the links, buzzman47.  I'll download the mod you uploaded and give it a try. There might be something useful in it for my mod.
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:08 am

LoneWolf wrote:Is any of your servers hosting Blaze's mod buzzman47? I can't login into nova world anymore it keeps saying to add cd key to my account,but I mostly play sp maps anyway.
Our servers are down as We will be moving BHD server to another host next week.. You can always use the pinger to join MP.
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:21 am

Blaze wrote:I've learned that in the days of DFBHD Demo there were two mods made for it, one known as ADVX5 or something like it, the other one called E2 (Episode II). Does anyone have them still today? I googled for them but no working links
Been a long time since i touched the mod but i dusted it off and want to mod again Smile The adxv4 is mine. A collection of other mods all rolled into one including dv`s drive mod with a added driveable tank. I added joint ops terrains comanchi4 terrains had different lobbies besides the demo lobby we had full reign of the c4 lobby haha. To much to list. We had 50 player servers running in the demo lobby. Those were the days. You can find the mod at gamefront.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . the old exe dont work so i updated it. Ill upload it and link it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was my final version because at the time i was converting all of bf2 for a new bhd mod. Life got in the way and i couldnt finish it but i have time now and just might.

Last edited by twist_of_fate on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added updated exe link)
buzzman47
buzzman47

Postbuzzman47 Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:09 pm

@twist_of_fate sure would like to see some screen shots or video since You updated it..
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Thanks for the links, twist_of_fate. Unfortunately gamefront is blocked in my country, download links are all non-working due to some kind of policy.

Anyway, if you're still into DFBHD, be sure to check my mod for BHD + TS: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:54 pm

buzzman47 wrote:@twist_of_fate sure would like to see some screen shots or video since You update
It was a really cool mod. probaly one of the most played. And i defeated chams!! Its the only novalogic game/mod that CHAMS wont work Smile
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:10 pm

@ twist_of_fate  Wow, I just read that you were converting BF2 stuff in order to create a BHD mod.  I am looking for someone who is able to convert models, specifically the items from the last NovaLogic games. If you wish to join me and a few other modders/mappers, just let me know. We are building an interesting mod for DFBHD (the one I linked above), and atm it includes all terrains from: 
DF2
DFLW/DFTFD
JO/JOE
DFX/DFX2/
Comanche 4 and Armored Fist 3
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Blaze wrote:Thanks for the links, twist_of_fate. Unfortunately gamefront is blocked in my country, download links are all non-working due to some kind of policy.

Anyway, if you're still into DFBHD, be sure to check my mod for BHD + TS: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
what about buzzmans dropbox link? does it work for you? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . I`ll download your mod and check it out. My love for novalogic never died to bad they dont care about the community
twist_of_fate

Posttwist_of_fate Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Blaze wrote:@ twist_of_fate  Wow, I just read that you were converting BF2 stuff in order to create a BHD mod.  I am looking for someone who is able to convert models, specifically the items from the last NovaLogic games. If you wish to join me and a few other modders/mappers, just let me know. We are building an interesting mod for DFBHD (the one I linked above), and atm it includes all terrains from: 
DF2
DFLW/DFTFD
JO/JOE
DFX/DFX2/
Comanche 4 and Armored Fist 3
My guess is they looked at a bhd .3di and then exported it to jo .3di then compared the difference in a hex editor. i always wanted to do the same but didnt have the know how. But i can hex stuff lol. i`ll look into it and see what i come up with
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Ah, I did forgot about that DropBox link, it works okay, many thanks. Now with that updated .exe I might be able to make it work on my end.

I think you'll appreciate the new content in the mod, atm all the terrains I listed above are available for map making. There are no new maps with the mod, so I am waiting for mappers to start making some. The whole concept behind the mod is to make a Delta Force mod that includes everything that NovaLogic made that is DF related. That is why I am looking for a 3d modeler to join the team, since I'd like to include the items from JO and DFX. This plus the already existent terrains would allow for a sort of compatibility between DFBHD/TS/JO/DFX maps under the same game/mod
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:28 pm

twist_of_fate wrote:My guess is they looked at a bhd .3di and then exported it to jo .3di then compared the difference in a hex editor. i always wanted to do the same but didnt have the know how. But i can hex stuff lol. i`ll look into it and see what i come up with

Thanks, I really appreciate all the help I can get. I can tell you this; I converted the JO/DFX terrains back to DFBHD engine thanks to the info found written in a ReadMe file for an unofficial terrain tool for JO. That ReadMe file suggested what edits were necessary to make such terrains work in the older BHD engine, so the same idea might apply to 3di files too, although from what I have seen the JO's 3di and the BHD's 3di are kind of totally different file formats, just the same name.
In my mod you'll find a Joint Ops Chinook that was converted by Eagle Eye, the admin of DFReload. I have yet to find the opportunity to speak with him, as he may have important knowledge to share in this regard.
tedsmelly
tedsmelly
http://www.tiocoop.com

Posttedsmelly Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:55 pm

Now there is a name from the past. How are you  Twist_of_Fate.
I have both versions of the Mod (ADXV4,  ADXV5). I did mention to Lonewolf I had most Mods made for BHD but that was some time ago in a post.
I wanted to say that every BHD 3di I have seen converted to JO looks terrible. The skins are faded and blurry.

DFBHD Demo mods Map_team_sig_2
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum