Black Hawk Down Team Sabre Mapping and Mod Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Welcome to our Forums.
You must be a member to post in Forum.
So take a minute and register to get full access to forum.
Help keep BHD Alive.
Thank's for visiting our Forum's.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 144 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:05 pm
BHD/BHDTS Servers
"
Local Time

Vote for us

Next Update/Full Release in the works

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:34 pm

Aside from LoneWolf, are you guys still playing/using the mod?  Next version will be an interesting update, I'm reworking the ammo and HP values of the items to create a more difficult experience and different overall gameplay.  I've reworked some skins, Mogadishu's blocks buildings are no longer yellowish but a little closer to the ones found in the first beta of the game, and closer to real life Mog.  Sounds won't be reworked as of now, but I added and/or changed some voiceovers in missions, there is some .wac editing in some missions.

I'm thinking of adding hi-quality weapons to the mod, I'm really looking forward to add the MK-23 from the great NSO mod. Should I add both versions (with and without silencer)? Moreover, should I edit the MK-23 skin to grey stock?
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:58 am

I think you should release this to the public so you can get more comments on the mod,get the public's opinion on it Blaze.Then update as needed,that's just my opinion because it's go to go I think bud really do.

Next Update/Full Release in the works Lonewo11
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:02 pm

Well, I'd like to, but how?  I don't know if I can upload it at DFReload, maybe I'll make a post there regarding the mod, but later.
tedsmelly
tedsmelly
http://www.tiocoop.com

Posttedsmelly Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Hi all,

I think you should get your Mod to where your happy with the way it looks and feels, then release a beta Version or the next installment. The less updates the better.

I mean you can have updates but give a reasonable amount of time between them. Don't be updating every second week.

An installer and a Un-Installer for your Mod would be a good thing.

Next Update/Full Release in the works Map_team_sig_2
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:35 pm

I appreciate the advice Ted, but that's what I'm doing now.  Last time I updated the package after not much time had passed since last release, that because I'm pretty away from modding now due to RL life issues and university, and so I wanted to give you guys everything I had made till the day I had to stop modding.  Next update is in the works and it will be so big that it will take surely quite a while to be completed.

The installer will be done for final version, when mod will be a packed .pff file.
tedsmelly
tedsmelly

Posttedsmelly Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:27 pm

No worries Blaze, sounds like you have it planned. I wish you well with your Uni studies.

Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Many thanks Ted, anyway I'll be active here when I can.

It would be cool to make a gameplay video of my mod, and to post it at YouTube and other Delta Force games related sites. However I don't know how to make one, don't know if there are any freeware softwares that enable you to catch what's on screen. If you guys know how to just let me know, or if you are willing to make one, feel free to do it.
tedsmelly
tedsmelly

Posttedsmelly Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:48 pm

I need to make one for our Mod but don't have the time.

You can use "Fraps" or "Bandicam" or some other capture program to record your game play and additional content for your Intro or Trailer.

You can use Windows Movie Maker to edit the Video, I use Windows Movie Maker 2.6.
WMM 2.6 is limited but simple to use.

Then you can convert the Video to whatever YouTube uses. You could BINK it and do the necessary coding and have it as an Intro or Trailer for your Mod.

Rad Video Tools will convert your video to a BIK file so BHD can read it.

Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:19 pm

Isn't Fraps a payware? You can make videos that last only 30 seconds with the freeware version.  I've never heard of Bandicam, I guess it's a must I need to check.

I've already thought of making an intro for the mod, but I'm not sure about it.  Anyway I already have RAD Tools, it's useful when you want to watch or convert .bik videos.  Thanks for the info buddy.
LoneWolf
LoneWolf
Administrator
Administrator
https://lonewolfs.forumotion.net/

PostLoneWolf Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:52 pm

Any new's on the mod,haven't seen any post?

Next Update/Full Release in the works Lonewo11
Blaze
Blaze

PostBlaze Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:24 pm

No updates buddy, sorry. I need to take a break from modding, it has been affecting my life way too much, I also have to study for those university exams. Don't worry though, I'll be working on it in the future. If you can, just continue your maps work, your maps are nice and I look forward to put them in the mod, if you need help just make posts. 

I'll upload the latest version of the mod then, it includes some terrains you might like working on.

EDIT: Last version is up, buddy, it includes some new terrains. Download it from the usual thread/topic, have fun.
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum